since ‎Sep-08-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 798 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I purchased a TPMS system for my RV.The sensors are screw-on caps. Not flow-through. When you install them, they come with a lock nut you are to tighten up against the sensor cap.The problem here is on my dualies I cannot get a wrench in there to s...
About 5 years or so ago I bought one of those cheap-o twenty-count boxes of LED lightbulbs for interior RV fixtures. 1141 bayonet base style.They look kind of like this:https://smile.amazon.com/JAVR-10-3000K-Replacement-Interior-Lighting/dp/B071G5Q6...
So, some back story:I have a 1990 Winnebago Warrior on an E350 chassis. I have been having fits with the fuel pump. It died in 1993, was replaced with the wrong pump, finally got Airtex to admit they specified the wrong one, they sent me the correc...
Hoping you electrical experts can point me to something non-RV related.I just bought a pull-behind sprayer for spraying weed killer in my yard. It has a 12V pump on it spray the chemicals. Not sure how much current it draws. I'll be pulling it beh...
Last weekend I was driving down the road and my voltage started dropping off while driving. I assumed I had a bad alternator, so I stopped and bought a new one and replaced it, and it did not help.I pushed my in-cab momentary rocker switch to gang t...