since ‎Sep-09-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 343 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have recently sold the SnB and will be Fulltimers soon. We are purchasing a new 5er with W/D hookups and have decided we want to use it. We will be going with a stacked unit. I have been looking at the small apartment stacked units but the extra 5...
It has been below zero each morning for 20 of the 25 days this month and really getting to me. We have a quick week in FL planned for mid March but it just isn't coming fast enough... Then the house phone rings. No one ever calls on the house phone. ...
Boiled one of my batteries over! I have always checked my batteries in the beginning of the season and halfway through it and added water as needed. This spring they didn't take any water and I thought that it was strange as both usually take a coupl...
This is a classic to enjoy for days to come. Post pics and have a laugh... Or 2!
Years ago we bought a 10' Perception to use at the In Law's cabin on the pond. A couple of years ago we bought a Sea Eagle inflatable tandem to take with us on the road. It works good....until the wind blows! It's perfect for flat water but thats it....