since ‎Sep-13-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

hi I have an Atwood heater that I am having trouble with. The heater will not stay running. Got to dark to look into it tonight but just looking for any ideas as to what it may be. When I turn the switch on the water heater fires up and runs for abou...
hi I have an Atwood heater that I am having trouble with. The heater will not stay running. Got to dark to look into it tonight but just looking for any ideas as to what it may be. When I turn the switch on the water heater fires up and runs for abou...
just looking for some info. I live in MAI have a class A motor home with what I believe to be a 40 pound propane tank, I am building a garage attached to my house to store my RV in when I am not using it. I need to get a variance for side yard setbac...
I thought I would post my thoughts on the recent rash of accidents and driving habits of some RV drivers. I live in MA but spend a lot of time on the roads in New England. With the fall color almost done here I have seen a lot of bad driving habits f...
Ok I have a class A but have a different question to ask here. In the winter time I plow snow at several different locations traveling about 300 miles with a 3/4 ton GMC 4x4 with a utility body mounted on it. I use chains as I am at remote locations ...