since ‎Sep-16-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have to leave the RV at home and do a quick trip to South Bend....flying into O'Hare, renting a car and driving to South Bend....Arriving at 6PM on a Thursday, will prob get out of the airport area at 7PM.....What is the best way to get to South Bend...
I came south on I5 last year, Bay Area to San Diego and swore it was the worst road ever.....Taking the truck camper to AK in June and need to get North, either 5 or Hwy 99, San diego to north of Sacramento...Anyone been on 99 recently?? Is it any b...
I have a Lance TC and am looking at installing a GoPower 600W modified sine wave inverter that I have had for about a year, never installed. I want to be able to power small items like phone charger and Direct TV box. Maybe small 120v lamp while bo...
Going form a 2014 Newmar 40' Class A to a TC....The camper will be something similar to the larger Artic Fox/Lance, etc.....For a truck, I am looking at a 2011 Ford F450, DRW, diesel......27K miles, good shape.......Is there anything I need to be awa...
I am going from Idaho Falls area to Salmon, Idaho. Will be in 40 ft mh pulling Jeep. . Hwy 28 northwest of Idaho Falls off of hwy 33 looks nice. Any input on 28 ?