since ‎Sep-27-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am trying to understand how the charging system works on our 2007 Coachmen Concord. It seems that the truck alternator charges the house batteries at different times. For instance on a recent day trip, the alternator was not charging on the first ...
I managed to blow the fuse that powers the radio on our 2007 Coachmen Concord (Ford E450). It also affects the operation of the power mirrors. The fuses in the Ford fuse block all seem to be good. I suspect that Coachmen may have added a fused circ...
I am considering changing out the house batteries with a single 100 ah lithium. In certain conditions I need to use the battery combiner dash switch to start the engine. Would this still be possible with the lithium battery? Thanks.
We have a 2007 Coachmen Concord with the Ford 6.0l diesel motor. The 2 house batteries are located under the entry step which I understand is normal practice. The 2 starting batteries are located in a compartment at the back of the motorhome. This ...
I am looking to have an unlimited hotspot data plan in Mexico (for 3 months). These plans are very common in the US and becoming more common in Canada. Most of them have a certain amount of high speed data and then unlimited low speed. This would ...