since ‎Sep-30-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,019 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Because of the Pope's visit the PA Turnpike will be closed from the Jersey border to well past Philly from this Friday through Sunday. All bridges will be closed into Philly. The detours go up to 78 which will also be a mess. The New Jersey Tpk is al...
I need a short fresh water hose - about six feet or so. I have several 25 foot fresh water hoses that we no longer use. I want to cut one down and put on a new male or female fitting on the cut end. Are the brass or plastic fittings sold in home stor...
We have been staying at a different campground in Lancaster for a number of years and we are thinking of trying Country Acres Campground in Gordonville, PA. The reviews are for the most part good. I see on their map that there are "traffic" gates on ...
We are planning a trip to Wilmington, DE. and this campground seems to be the most convenient. I have read the reviews on rvparkreviews. Looking at their RV sites on the website, they seem to be either in the woods, out in the open or on the edge of...
Has anyone stayed at this campground recently? Opinions of RVparkreviews are mixed. My concern is about the entrance road that many reviewers mention. I have a Class B RV and do not think that it would be the same problem for me as it seems to be for...