since ‎Oct-06-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I want to use this 2021 ford ranger, with a 4 cy engine with turbo on it to tow a trailer, while traveling in mountain roads, pulling about 4500 lbs. I also will tow it behind my motorhome in some cases. thanks, Tom
I have a winnebago aspect, 2014, 30-j unit. I have a electrical problem, the lights {2} above dinette will not shut off with the switch. The only way to shut them off is to shut down all power to the coach. I replaced the switch and again i have the ...
am looking for a full front end cover for my toad, believe there is a company in ca. that custom makes them to fit ea type of car.any info would be greatly appreciated.thanksTom
Is it a good idea to use my coach a/c while driving on the highway?Have been told it makes it easier on vehicle engine to shut off a/c and use the coach a/c (use of generator) while climbing steep mountain roads. any suggestions would be appreciated,
do most 5th wheels have automated leveling systems, or do you have to level yourself? I have no experience with 5th wheels, have always had a motothome.thanksTom