since ‎Oct-14-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 341 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

99 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 37CDS4 with Cummins 5.9 and Allison 3060. 180k miles. Just did a lot of major repairs including the following:-Cylinder head rebuilt, including new OEM sensors and cam sensor.-Rebuilt VP44 injection pump.-New cooling fan f...
Hi everyone. I've got a new problem on my coach that is pretty interesting. Here goes. I have a 99 holiday rambler endeavor diesel pusher with the 5.9 cummins. Turn the key and the starter won't do anything, not even a click. So far, we have checked ...
Hi everyone. I just got back from a 3,000 mile road trip in my 99 HR endeavor DP. Everything went well, but the dash a/c blower motor quit working on me. I spent 2 hours with a test light trying to figure out why it wouldn't work. I had power to the ...
Hi all-I have a toad that i'm ready to sell. I have looked all over RV.net and haven't been able to find a for sale section. Is there one on here i'm just not seeing? Thanks in advance.
My 1999 Holiday rambler endeavor has given me a few problems starting over the last few months. Since it did not come with a fuel pressure gauge and has the dreaded VP44 pump, I decided to install a gauge so I can watch it when I drive.It took me abo...