since ‎Oct-24-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 178 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

New F350 SRW that I'm considering says 3326 lbs on the payload sticker with a 11500 GVWR. I asked for this info before the dealer had it brought in from another dealer. Salesperson and fleet manager say that its actually 4164 lbs because the factory ...
Eyeing a nice used one with 32,000 miles. 6.7L Lariat dually. Considering the move to Ford at least for a little while. This would be my first ever Ford. Any known problem areas with these trucks? How about mpg's?
Gonna camp at the race weekend in March. I've looked over the campsite maps. I'm looking for the best campground outside the track with big rig access, on speedway property. Anyone have any experience?
Is anyone else excited for the next generation Rams? Specifically the HD's..I'll be in the market for a new dually when it does happen. Surprisingly I've heard very little about it, besides being a few more years. Seems like Chevy and Ford have had a...
2014 Fuzion 401 here, was out in the yard running the generator with both AC'S running...here in central Florida it's still in the 80's and humid out. Anyways about 45 minutes in the rear AC shut down about the same time hearing a surge from the gene...