since ‎Oct-25-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 568 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Howdy all! Been a long time since I've visited the site. Mother Nature claimed my old trailer, so I didn't have anything to talk about. I'm now transitioning to a truck Camper, which leads to my question (tried searching but zero results, not sure i...
Howdy all. I'm about to make the switch back from a TT to a pop up. For several reasons, not the least of which is my TT was destroyed by water damage over the winter. Plus, since we tent camped all summer, we realized how much we missed a pop up for...
I just thought this was funny and kinda cool. I don't have any real info on them, was just sent a pic
Thinking of switching out my normal 12v for a Deka 8A8D. This is for some serious boondocking with minimal charging. They weigh 158lbs. Other than weight and initial cost, what's the downside? Is there anything else I'm not thinking of?
I didn't know where else to put this since it might not apply to people using full hook ups. This coffee pot is great. I still like a percolator, but for ease of use and those who don't like percolators, this is the best coffee pot I've ever used wh...
Likes from