since ‎Oct-28-2009
‎Apr-12-2024

My Activity

• 1,028 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Almost involved in a head on collision today. Car passing the line of cars I was in, all travelling just slightly above the speed limit. Passing car just kept coming even with oncoming traffic approaching. I judged that he would hit right next to me....
My brother listed his RV with this company to rent it out Outdoorsy.co They provided him with $1M insurance coverage for anytime it is rented through their system.Anyone else listed theirs?
Original thread hereThank you everyone for the feedback on that thread. I have some updates and the topic changes a bit so figured I would start a new thread...1. We have tested every electric applianceSo we spent an hour switching on and off every s...
We are staying on the side of family right now. We arrived a couple months ago. First month electric bill went up a little... from $120 to $160. This last month from $160 to $800!!!!Trying to figure out what the heck happened. It has been colder but ...
I have been trying new things recently on the web/ phone. So first I went into Facebook and joined a few RV groups... what a poor user experience. You spend all day scrolling through posts that are unrelated to anything you know AND then when you do ...
Likes given to