since ‎Nov-03-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are trying to purchase a 22" Blackstone with the metal hood/cover.We have it ordered from Amazon but it is out of stock. The model we have ordered has a stainless steel front panel. Walmart has one that is quite a bit cheaper that has a black pain...
2013 32ft Class A V-10 towing Jeep Wrangler-- Just returned from our first trip since installing a 5 star.I noticed when it would start up a hill ( cruise set on 65)( running about 2500 rpm) it would downshift 1 gear and rpms would climb to about 300...
I am sure many of you are using this great app ( I am always the last one to find out). The problem is that I can not figure out why it will not mute the iheartradio when it needs to give an update on traffic or directions. I am using it on an Iphone...
I have a 2013 thetford aqua-magic style II that was in our motor home when we bought it new. It has never held water in the bowl. I had the RV back to CW for some other warranty work and I mentioned this to them and when I picked it up they told me i...
I have an Onan 5500 watt Gen on my class A. It doe not have an external plug that I can use without going thru the breaker box on the RV. I would love to be able to use the gen to power some things in the house if our electricity goes out for any len...