since ‎Nov-15-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone, I had to remove my old membrane and plywood due to unknown leaks after the hurricanes last year. I'm am now in the process of figuring which membrane I want. There is a lot of information out. Too much really. I have a 31' Grand Surveyor...
Hi Everyone, I am in the middle of replacing my roof. Camper is still a 2007 Grand Surveyor. Model number escapes me, but it's a 31ft bumper pull. Long story short, water infiltrated the rubber and got into the luan and ruined that. So, my roof is cu...
Ok, so I've got the issue with the furnance. I have to wait for Monday to get parts. I have another issue. This is a Grand Surveyor 31'. It's a 4 season camper with the closed up floor. With the heater pulled out, I noticed one of the 3 ducts had a m...
Hi, My furnace quit working. The blower would blow, but no heat. Batteries have plenty of power and Im plugged in. I checked the intake and exhaust and all clear. Propane tank is full and the stove is burning all 3 burners nicely. So I removed the fu...
Hi Everyone,I have a question. I think I know the answer, but I want to confirm. I'm putting Firestone airbags on the rear for when I'm hauling heavy or towing. I plan on putting a pressure gauge inside so I can monitor when I'm on the road. I'm look...