since ‎Nov-16-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 115 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I go to this rv park every year in Parker AZ, I have had a corner lot with grass, tree etc..., they water the grass with a sprinkler and hose the water is super hard manganese etc....everyone knows it....wipe it off quickly! they got new employees an...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29416468
I'm adding a second ac to my WW trailer, it has a 30 amp service, I am wiring the 2nd ac with seperate wiring and load center and breaker out of the load center will be a plug for the ac. I was looking at this....splitter cableplus a 50 amp ext cabl...
My ac went out on my WW fs3000, I am replacing my 13500 btu with a 15000 btu, I go to AZ a lot (the river)and in 105-120 degree weather have used a 2nd portable 8000btu to keep things cool. My trailer has a 30 amp service and is wired for a second ac...
My dometic brisk 1 13,500 went out while in AZ luckily it was in late OCT and I had a portable a/c which I used in conjunction with my one that went out. I'm looking at replacing my 13,500 ducted unit with a 15k unit to get a bit more cooling, summer...