since ‎Nov-16-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 667 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Where do you buy AA and AAA Rechargeable Batteries? I looked on Amazon and found a bunch of poorly rated batteries, some of which were expensive. I didn't see any that I wanted to buy. There was talk about counterfeits from China. Where do you buy go...
Have you found a good instrument for remotely measuring the temperatures of fridge and freezer? I have been using an Acurite. It has been satisfactory except that when the batteries in the remote go dead the base station continues to give the previou...
How do you measure the ambient temperature?Revised to read: How do you measure the temperature of the air around your rig?
We recently bought a Thor Axis 24.1 with a Norcold 2-way refrigerator. The switch on the fridge control panel can be set so that the fridge runs on 120-volt power when available. Otherwise it runs on propane. We discovered that the fridge always runs...
The instructions that came with our rig use a lot of water. In scarce-water Colorado we do not want to use more than necessary. How do you do yours?