since ‎Nov-26-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 752 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm considering picking up a 10x10 canopy to use as an additional shelter on some camping trips. Something to cover the picnic table and/or seating area depending on the site configuration. I'm curious how many others actually do this. Do you find...
We have the sliding door leading into the bedroom in our travel trailer. One side of the door has come off the track, but I do not have access to the track or the runners to see the problem. I need to remove the door in order to check things out, b...
While washing our rig yesterday, I discovered a small dent in the fiberglass. The center of the dent is quite small, with concentric rings, like that of a 'bullseye' formation, extending out to about the size of a nickel. If it were up front or on ...
Anyone have any experience with tailgate bike pads? I'm considering one for our F150, but I worry a bit about damage to the back of the tailgate from the bike tires. If anyone has used one, I'd be interested to know your experience.
Any recommendations on where to buy awning fabric? I don't really want to pay the higher price that is typical of an RV dealership, but there are so many online sellers I'm not quite sure who can be trusted. First time I've taken this on, so I welc...