since ‎Dec-12-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Went to replace rancho shocks on 3500 gmc . The shocks have been on backorder for over 3 weeks and was told don't know when they will come in. So I change the order to blistein shocks. My question .. what are these shocks like with heavy load?
Would like Suggestions: We are heading home and would like to camp along the NC shore. We watched the sun go down over the Pacific ocean and thought it would be nice to watch it rise over the Atlantic. Thank You
Will be doing a tourist visit in SF and would like a suggestion for a safe public place to park and use public transportation. I don't like to drive a truck camper around in any city. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You
Is there a special section for RV parking or can I park in the car parking areas. My sons talked me into going to the Steelers/Patriots playoff game with them. Thanks
I just replaced my original tires with the same brand and size tires( Michelin 265/70r18). I now have a slight shake when I drive above 60 mpg which I never had before. My question is how much weight is too much on a tire? I noticed that on one tire ...