since ‎Dec-16-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 210 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I always winterize by blowing out lines then putting enough propylene glycol in the water tank to properly run enough through my wash machine. I went to bypass the water heater and when I turned the pump on I could still hear something filling in the...
Hi all, I have a pretty good understanding of absorption fridges but one thing I’m a little fuzzy on. When I go to unplug shore power at home I always listen for the gas burner to kick in on my fridge...Now, would I always hear the gas flame ignitin...
I made my own neutral ground bonding plug to use with my generator. I had it plugged into one of the outlets on the generator. When I went to use it for the first time, I had a spark and a bit of smoke very briefly come out from somewhere on the pan...
We had been looking at buying a new camper for the last few years and one thing that has made me skeptical of a new purchase is the change over to the new style entry step. I saw nothing wrong with the old stlye step that just retracted into the sid...
Decided to make a manometer for fun and wanted to check my propane system pressure and also test for leaks. Did a bunch of research first to do the checks correctly. I did tap the port on the fridge for the pressure check and did adjust the regulator...