since ‎Dec-16-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 997 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just spent 4 days at RB Winter State Park in central PA. Out of about 10 total RVs, I was shocked to see that there were 4 TCs in the park. Even the CG hosts were staying in a Travel Lite. Three hard sides and a pop up graced the state park and that...
I recently purchased a 30 Amp Hughes Autoformer power booster, Mdl RV2130. Prior to this, I was using a Surge Guard Mdl 34730 unit for just surge and spike protection. I was wondering has anyone ever used both? I am thinking of plugging the Surge Gua...
I always thought Lance was a big endorser of the Happijac line of products. I see Torklift has a big 15% off promotion at the Lance factory store starting tomorrow and running for only 3 days. The discount is on any Torklift product. Plus there is to...
I decided to upgrade my entry door lock. I looked at these for quite some time and held off since they are a little pricey. Took about 20 minutes to install. Basicly its a "plug and play" application. I think its going to be a very nice addition. My ...
Can anyone recommend an RV service center near Flagstaff that would work on a Winegard satellite system? Many thanks in advnace