since ‎Dec-21-2009
‎Mar-03-2024

My Activity

• 611 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have two problems with one of my windows. The window is the type that slides upward by releasing the catches at the top of the pane and pulling up on the lip (frame). First problem is that the lip (metal frame) is no longer attached to the glass, a...
Anyone use one of these on their RV toilet? Results? The package says "Used on RV's"Sani Seal Toilet Seal
Asking for recommendations for RV parks near or in NOLA. Plan to be there about 10 days. I've seen postings recommending the north shore, but that appears to be at least an hour drive in to the french quarter. I think I want to be closer.I've taken n...
How is the road between Myrtle Point,OR and Bandon,OR for towing a 5th wheel? (Lampa Lane and 42S, I think.) I'm going to Gold Beach and it looks like the shortest route from Myrtle Point.I'm in Sutherlin now. Should I go via 138 and 38 (Reedsport) i...
I have a Furrion 3-Burner Cooktop & Oven. The oven temperature control has “play” in it such that it can be rotated thru about 50 degrees on the dial before the “play” is taken up. This results in a different setting when approached in a clockwise di...