since ‎Dec-21-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 103 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm looking to add a PSW inverter to my TT, I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 3KW. I don't necessarily need something perhaps that big however I'm thinking if I wanted to add battery capacity, this part I would not have to do again. Kind...
Question to those who have been to Yosemite and surounding area with their RV of whatever sort, do you empty all the contents that a bear might smell into one of the "bear boxes" provided to prevent a break in by a bear? I'm currious because I'd lik...
I posted this question in General RVing because I wanted this question to get as much exposure as possible, I think this forum gives it more exposure than it would get in towing or on the technical forum.Anyhow,we all assume that all is well with our...
I just got back from a trip to the Great North West. I visited my dad after 16 years of not traveling up his way. He's been down a few times and we've been in touch on the phone and on the internet. It was a great visit, we had a wonderful time!My...
I've seen the question asked, how long will the refer run on propane? No difinitive answer but just, "a pretty long time" seems to be the general concensus.Well, being lazy. I found the answer, or I'd say pretty close. I didn't feel like emptying ...