since ‎Dec-21-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're planning a first time trip up the Oregon Coast after Labor Day. Planning on 3 to 4 day stops at each of the following: Brookings/Gold Beach (Harris Beach SP), Bandon (Bullard's Beach SP), Depoe Bay, and Cannon Beach. We have no agenda other t...
Planning a trip from Salt Lake City to Brookings on the Oregon Coast in September. Route planners suggest taking NV/OR 140 from Winnemucca to Klamath Falls and Grants Pass. I've not driven 140 before. Pulling a 30'travel trailer. Any issues to be a...
I was making an online reservation for a 30 foot space at Bridge Bay campground. One of the screens asks the length of my trailer and length of my truck. Then says that the COMBINED length cannot exceed 30 feet and that if I show up, I may not be a...
We've camped at Thomas Campground in Lamoille Canyon several times in the past and love the place. Anyone who thinks Nevada is just a big desert needs to stop by this glacier formed canyon in the Ruby Mountains. Spectacular is an understatement.We'...