since ‎Nov-11-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm going to be replacing the water heater unit on my '00 Itasca Suncrusier here soon and was wondering if there are any tips/tricks for not making a complete mess when disconnecting the coolant lines? This unit sends engine coolant around the heat...
My '00 Itasca has a basement A/C (non heat pump) unit and I'm having issues with the 2nd compressor. Just wondering if my symptoms are common for a bad start/run capacitor...? I'm dreading a bad compressor! My coach is a 30amp unit. While on sh...
So just this morning I’ve run into an issue where my house switches (both at the service panel and on the dash) will not start my Onan emerald 5000 plus generator. It’ll turn the generator over and it’s like it wants to start, it just won’t run. As...
Wondering what exactly the bottom switch ( circuit bus 2 H.A.C.R.) in this picture controls? I've had a 2000 Suncruiser for 3 years and this is the way it's been since I bought it. What's it do?Thanks.
I tired the search but didn't come up with what I was looking for. Do any of you have issues when fueling your coaches with fuel? I have an '00 Suncruiser with the v10 and it takes forever to fill the tank with gas. If I'm at 1/4 tank it'll fill...