since ‎Dec-29-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Excursion on a Freightliner XC chassis with a 350 hp Cat C7. I drove it about 40 miles two weeks ago and it ran fine, accelerated good and ran 55-60 on the highway no problem. Yesterday I started it up tried to back out of m...
Does anyone know the procedure for changing an electric water heater element in a 10 gallon Atwood gas/electric water heater?
My previous post about prices of Hankook AH-11 tires brought up an interesting question. Some users had bought the AH-12 instead of the AH-11. It is my understanding that the AH-11 is made for regional truck use and the AH-12 is intended for long h...
I need to replace my rear tires soon and I will probably go with the Hankook brand based on the recommendations of so many on this forum. My original Goodyear G670's have performed well, but the current price of Goodyear vs Hankook and the fact that...
The slide outs on my 2005 Excursion are not working as smooth and fast as they were. I have lubricated the chains and screws. Does anyone with a Fleetwood Excursion, Discovery, Providence or other similar type slide outs have any tricks or helpful ...