since ‎Dec-30-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

One of my two AC's will leak water from the unit itself, onto the master bed, and sometimes the ductwork itself will drip water.Any recommendations for a plug in dehumidifier perhaps to fix this condition??
Had a Reese Goosebox installed today.Tell me your opinion here. Am I too high in the front?Trailer is 44' long, which makes a difference.Frame bottom to ground in rear: 22.25"Frame bottom to ground in front: 26"Bottom of gooseneck to top of truck bed...
Its New Years Day and a front just blew thru.It's going to freeze tonight!Get out there and winterize your rig!Last call!!
Just arrived at our vacation destination yesterday. I had my factory “jake”brake set and the cruise control on when I crested the top of the largest hill going into this part of the country. I’ve never towed a fifth wheel through this kind of environ...
My 5'er has two full bathrooms.One is at the very back and is accessed by an exterior back door.The water pump switch is mid trailer however and can be hard to access if all you're wanting to do is pull over at a truck stop and jump in the back bathr...