since ‎Nov-12-2002
‎Mar-28-2024

My Activity

• 3,399 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 16 Likes received

User Activity

Tried to remove the tailgate on 2024 Chevy 2500HD.  The B.U. Camera wire runs in above spare tire and is almost impossible to reach and disconnect without lowering the spare.   In a different post, some one linked an extension wire that can allow it ...
2008 Lance Camper 845 - bought new in 2009 ...   If I'm driving down the road, does the truck alternator charge my house battery just as it does my truck starting battery.   OR, it there a separate battery charger it passes the current thru before th...
Anyone drive the 2023 Chevy 2500HD 6.6L  gasser?? How does it operate? Does it burn oil?  The biggest complaint I see in the  reviews is the oil issue in the 2020 6.6L, but nothing about that in the newer engines.  Anyone have comments on this engine...
Looking at F-150 to carry the Lance at 2750 dry.  Sold my 2500HD, and need a short truck to fit in my garage.  So, looked at GM 1500's, and payload says 1800-2200 lbs ... I thinking based on equipment and truck weight.  So, it cannot haul that camper...
Will be doing some tent camping this season. Need a solar charger to charge phone and camera batteries.I have a large battery pack to charge any time I have power, and use it at that time. Often don't have power, so need one small enough to charge ...