since ‎Dec-31-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 380 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are planning a trip from Kelowna, BC to Palm Springs at the end of March and we like to go down through Idaho and then use 93 or 95?Which route would be the best one to take to Palm Springs?
I don’t usually give parks a bad review, but there is times when I think maybe the RV’ing public need a bit of a warning about some parks.I don’t know if it is because we are getting short on RV sites and the competition for parks is not there, but t...
I am just curious as we came across a small portable pellet grill for camping and RV'ing.We have used a big one and they do an excellent job of grilling.Has anyone used the portable pellet grills that run off 12 volt or an AC adapter?How do they work...
We have a 1998 Fleetwood Southwind with a super slide and there is a reservoir under the slide that had fluid in it.Over time the fluid has slowly disappear from the reservoir.No idea where it went as there is no marks on the concrete under the motor...
As we sit in the great white north this winter, I am reminded of why we love the RV lifstyleNotice the hot tub in the RV site....niceTHE RV LIFESTYLE