since ‎Jan-03-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 225 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Trying to decide on a roof coating for our small twelve year old Sunnybrook. The following are highly rated:Proguard, Heng's, Kool Seal, and Dicor. I would appreciate comments about any of these from experienced users in order to help make a decision...
Is it necessary to replace leaf springs on a travel trailer as preventive maintenance?Our small Sunnybrook travel trailer is twelve years old, been a joy to own without any major problems. I estimate my wife and I have pulled it about seventy thousan...
Is there much difference in towing milage, and around town/highway mileage with the new F-250 7.3 gas engine with rear gear options? Considering 3.55 or 4.30 axles ratios. Any input is helpful.
We have a small Sunnybrook three season trailer which we enjoyed tremendously over the years. However, it is a three season trailer, with no insulation or covering underneath for the tanks and pipes.Would appreciate hearing from folks who have insula...
Has anyone experienced any problems with window tinting as it relates to seeing tow mirrors safely and rear view mirror visibility? What about night driving with side, rear, and front windows tinted?Our brutal Texas summers towing in July and August...