since ‎Jan-04-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've noticed this crack just over a year ago, and probably should've dealt with it earlier, but it's grown since to about 3.5". I now keep it covered with blue tape which seals it nicely, but I believe it keep growing and the surface is slightly rai...
I have Lippert electric rear stabilizer jacks, and lately they've been making such terrible, loud squeaking noises when I operate them. So much so, I feel I'm attracting unwanted attention. I've lubricated the rotating drive shaft as well as hinged...
How in the world does sliding this piece of plastic either up or down one of these cooling fins actually control the temperature inside the refrigerator?
It hit me one day that since the LED lighting operates with 12 VDC, adding a simple micro-switch to the door would eliminate the need for a wall switch. So I picked up the micro-switches from Radio Shack for $3.49/each and tapped an always nearby 12...
I was mostly concerned about how to get a new dump valve in place with seals intact between two immovable objects until I tried to remove the faulty one, which I did not succeed. After removing the 4 bolts, the valve will spin, but the amount of for...