since ‎Nov-12-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 545 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

DH and I just completed the transaction and sold our last RV! We have been "camping" for almost 48 years, starting with a pop-up and finishing with our Class A! Loved every minute of it, but somehow we know it's time to move on. We will continue to...
After 48 years of RVing, DH and I have decided to sell our last Motorhome. Any suggestions on how best to get the word out that it is for sale? We have posted it locally on our area's "Marketplace" but would like to make the info more widespread. T...
DH and I have been RVing for over 47 years, from a hard-sided pop up to our most recent Class A. We have both decided it is time to allow another family the chance to enjoy what we have loved doing for so very long. We're selling our Motor Home and...
Anyone aware of a CG in the Gettysburg area that has open sites so access to Sat TV is possible? Have stayed at several (Gettysburg CG, Drummer Boy, Artillery Ridge) where most sites do not offer much access. Artillery Ridge had a newer section in ...
Is anyone aware if any of the campgrounds in the Gettysburg area accept Passport America discounts? Round Top is listed in the Passport America site, but I have had problems with how current it is kept. Used to use Artillery Ridge CG, but they disc...