since ‎Jan-08-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 101 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folks, It's been quite a while sine I've posted here, but I'm looking for some advice on selling.Due to health issues and the need for a walk around bed, my wife and I are going to the dark side and ordered a a new Rockwood 2109SI've been searchin...
Question for any network gurus out there. I use the popular Alpha R36 and Alpha AWUS036H combo in my trailer to extend the range of campground WIFI and act as a router for a couple of devices. It works great most of the time except for the following ...
Sad day, I just booked our last weekend of this year, which for us will be the last weekend in September. I would have liked to get a mid-October weekend, but our favorite local campground is all booked up.The time sure did fly by. It doesn't seem th...
Well, really a repurposed accessory, but I love it.My sister gave us this Coleman motion sensing LED cooler light for Christmas: Auto-On LED Cooler LightSince it's just the two of us, we don't bring a cooler on weekends, just our week long trips for ...
I saw these really cool RVs today in the Lowes parking lot. They were very tall and obviously off road with massive military style wheels. Looks like something you might find on the Outback. Lots of people were stopping to look. Their website (http:/...