since ‎Mar-15-2001
‎Mar-17-2024

My Activity

• 3,212 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 13 Likes received

User Activity

My 2nd child has bought an RV trailer. My dad was first with a tent trailer back in the early 70's, then I did a TT around 1992.........Have not looked at it, but what He and spouse tell me, it is way nicer in many ways than my Prowler was. SOO. Off ...
Sitting next to an SUV with that model designation.Nice looking rig, appears to be in the same chassis as pickup. No plates out.Marty
At Les Schwab looking at tires. Since they and Toyo have split ways, they now have a house brand called Mazama. The Open Road AT appears to be the Sumitomo ATHave any of you used these tires? or know someone that has? Good bd or indifferent....LS sti...
I'll leave at this.Only real issue towing is was the 5000 or so lbs of moving mass on trailer. Otherwise at 7-8000 lbs total it was not a big deal...My son took a picture jack knifed in back of my daughter, his younger sisters yard....I'll if I can g...
NOT!Sitting on side of freeway with what I'm guessing us a blown rod or equal putting a hold on oil pan of my pickup....grrrrrr...To be continued