since ‎Jan-09-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking at a class C. The Jayco Melbourne 29D is considered a B+. I have only had gas Class A motorhome. Can anyone give me their thoughts, likes and dislikes, problems, etc. Gas mileage? Leather cracking and peeling? Any info would be appreciat...
The fun continues w/ my 05 Tiffin Open Rd w/ workhorse chassis. Anyone know how much Pag 46 oil to add. System has been recovered new compressor and dryer installed.New compressor is Delphi and they state 2 oz for it alone. I need to add for the rest...
I have a 2005 Tiffin Allegro Open Road on a W 22 chassis.I am replacing a/c compressor,dryer and hopefully expansion valve. First two have been pretty straight-forward. Need to locate the expansion valve. Anyone been down this road as to location,acc...
Had a leaking wheel seal replaced and in the process the mechanic attempted to remove the simulator by torquing on two of the fake nuts resulting in the cover cracking. Shop agreed to replace but are now saying they can't find the cover. Its on a wor...
Have an 8.1 in an 05 Tiffin. Rear most pass side exhaust bolt broken below the mating surface. Any ideas w/o removing the head? Possibly have room to drill and tap not sure. Anyone ever use the KRAL brackets instead of removing the bolt? Open to all ...