since ‎Jan-10-2010
‎Feb-14-2024

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2021 Wildwood Xlite with a versa lounge seating system. I love the idea, but we have one issue. The hinge sticks up to the point that you feel it in the middle of the bed.I know other forest river models have this installed as well. Is anyo...
Just starting to think about a trip west. Leaving from CT, heading to possibly Colorado, or Wyoming, or Utah.Just looking for some very basic info at this point, and I know there are a million variables. Roughly how many days or weeks are realistic f...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30254748
We just picked up our new camper and towed it back from Ohio to Connecticut. Smooth trip the whole way. Our old trailer was 24'. This one is 32'. I knew it was going to be a bit different due to the increased size, but I was caught off guard by how i...
We are shopping for a new travel trailer. I've seen all the info about quality these days. Most issues sound small to me as I am very handy.Some of the units we are looking at have a 2" laminated floor listed. A friend of mine had a laminated floor i...