since ‎Jan-15-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,471 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone managed to get a Hopper installed with PAYG service in their RV? I'm about to make the call to DISH, but need to know if I'm wasting my time trying for this.Thanks in advance for any responses.
Hi all,We had a major power failure at our CG this weekend and we had to fire up our generator for the first time. 2014 Cyclone THSo I checked to make sure it was filled with oil. Went got 20gal of gasoline and filled the tank.Primed it per the i...
Does anyone have the Comfortaire Mattress that CW advertises as exclusive to them? Opinions on it????Thanks!!!
After the winter from hell here in New England, DW and I decided we had to take a week and get away. We flew to Key West for the week. Knowing that Bluewater Key was nearby, we had to take a drive to check it out. Big mistake! Now it's all I ...
We opened up our coach at the campsite yesterday. When we arrived the FL tire was extremely low. Clearly leaking. So I called into CoachNet for the first time. I must say, I was impressed. Answered right away by a real person. First ques...