since ‎Jan-16-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are going to be selling our 2007 Winnebago Journey. Since it is over 10 years old, most buyers will not be able to get financing. Has anyone had any experience in holding the loan for the buyer?Pros/cons, suggestions.....Thanks
We are going to sell our Class A motor home so we will not be towing our Jeep Cherokee any longer. Would it be better to have an RV dealer remove the system from the Jeep or the Jeep dealer ?The RV dealer is the one who installed it and we weren’t ha...
We have a 2007 Winnebago Journey with a Memorex STS71E-R DVD player that is not working. We would like to replace it. I have attached pics of the back of the player and also the control panel for the 2 TVS that select cable or antenna. There are spea...
Posted: 01/13/18 10:09am Link | Quote | Edit | Print | Notify ModeratorWe have a Memorex DVD player Model STS71E-R in our 2007 Winnebago Journey. The DVDs tray will not open when I push the eject button. I cannot find a manual eject hole to p...
We have a Memorex DVD player Model STS71E-R in our 2007 Winnebago Journey. The DVDs tray will not open when I push the eject button. I cannot find a manual eject hole to push either. Any suggestions on how to get it to open or what to replace it with...