since ‎Jan-17-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Curious what others do when it comes time to washing their RV while on the road. (Motor home, fiver, TT). A lot of campgrounds do not allow washing your unit on the site, and a lot of campgrounds don't have the means to anyway. I know some folks wh...
We sold our Hybrid TT we had for the last 6 years and upgraded to a full TT. We couldn't be more excited. We will be taking it on its maiden adventure in a couple weeks.We picked up a 2020 Coachmen 29se. We needed the four bunks for kids and the w...
In our hybrid trailer, one of the zippers on the canvas for window has come completely off track. Does anyone have any advice to get it back on?
Im at the point im looking at a new TV. I have done extensive research, poured through both biased and un-biased forums. Watched tons of YouTube videos on MPGs, tow tests, and known mechanical issues. I would like some opinions from real owners of...
We are on our first trip with our new 2015 Coachmen Freedeom Express 23QTX. We chose a campground just a half mile from home for the first trip to make sure all was well. Thankfully all has been well for the first 2 nights!The only issue may or may...