since ‎Jan-30-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi guys. I'm sure this discussion is somewhere on here, I can't seem to find it. Anyway my house battery has died. It was a Lifeline AGM deep cycle. These batteries are pricey and heavy! Someone told me that I don't really need an AGM battery, that a...
While looking on Amazon for a portable RV GPS, I noticed a lot of bad reviews for Magellan devices......so I thought I'd come to you guys to see what device seems to be the most popular. I'm looking for one with Lifetime maps for our Class C.
After a horrible motorhome propane refilling experience at Tractor Supply, I was told I have an "Odd tank" on my 2012 ford/ thor majestic. I told them "all motorhomes are the same", they said "that's your opinion", I said "no that's a fact". My 1990 ...
I recently purchased a former rental 23A Thor/Majestic class C from Cruise America. I was under the impression that most black tanks are directly under the toilet, and when you open the trap, you can put your rigid magic wand straight down in the hol...
Hey Guys: 'Ol "Twenty Questions" here again!Are there suspension "add-ons" one can install to reduce that feeling of being pushed off the road by Tractor Trailers coming up beside you? Or how about that weird shaky feeling when your driving behind a...