since ‎Feb-04-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,480 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Changed out the original shocks on my 2015 Chev dually. 103,000 on the originals. I installed 4600's all around. Highway ride is nothing short of spectacular! I think I should have done this a long time ago. My originals were toast.B.O.
We stay in our trailer for 4+ months every year. During that time we have met many people who call themselves full-timers. Some live in their trailers year around in the same place others travel around. None of this appeals to us and we frequently ge...
Have never been on my roof. Have no plans to ever get up there. I'm almost 75 years old, balance isn't great and I've always been a big guy. I would like to have it inspected and have the caulk touched up if it needs it. I don't want some opportunist...
Currently have a Trailair pin box on my trailer. Not 100% satisfied with it. I am having chucking issues. Have since the trailer was new. This is my second trailer with a Trailair so I am very familiar with them. My last one was a tri Glide and it wo...
Since not all of us enjoy the burning eyes, stinky clothes and smoke filled RVs, I think we need to start a movement to boycott campgrounds that allow campfires. What say ye?B.O.
Likes from