since ‎Feb-07-2010
‎Mar-25-2024

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

thread title says it all… came across this pic on another web board… much (uninformed) conjecture thrown about…  I’m curious…
This first part of my post is a rant, as I can’t believe what was done to us and our property… feel free to skip to the third paragraph to avoid my vitriol… on we go…We had some “guests” on our rural property, staying in their RV. Well, it began as o...
I want to plug my tractors block heater into our 50 amp RV service for the upcoming winter months…Our panel has 1 - 50 amp and 2 - 20 amp breakers… both 20 services are taken and currently used year round… (chicken heat lamps, water bowl heaters etc....
We recently ran a 50 amp service to our barn where or FW resides… I left the power connected over the past couple months to keep the battery topped off … I also left our fridge on (electric) for a couple guests who stayed a few nights (no a/c usage a...
While repacking the wheel bearings on our FW I noticed a discolored portion on the inner race of a couple of the inner bearings...there is a corresponding discoloration of the axle spindle where the bearing was sitting (the bearing didn't spin... the...