since ‎Feb-08-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,I'd like to find a better way to plan my driving routes. The maps feature on smart phones like iPhone are optimized for the fastest route. That often isn't a good route when you are in an RV. In too many cases, it will lead you down narrow or ...
We are planning to replace the tires on our travel trailer. Just doing this as a preventative step so that we can hopefully avoid any tire-related travel issues. I plan to go with Goodyear.At 34 feet, our camper is pretty long. Most tire shops seem t...
Hi All,We have a Grand Design Transcend travel trailer. Really like it. At 18 months old, it is essentially new as we have done one longer trip and some local camping. Maybe 2,000 miles of travel.I decided to have the bearings repacked. It seemed lik...
Hi All,Wondering if anyone has tried the Floe drain down system. I normally winterize our travel trailer using pink antifreeze. Sometimes we camp early or late in the season and need to winterize more than once. An easy alternative would be nice. Any...
Hi All,We love to camp with another family. Many years we do Thanksgiving in the Woods together. To help make it easy for us to share in the cooking for the rest of the weekend, we usually come up with a few dinner themes. It can be as simple as Mexi...