since ‎Feb-10-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 173 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2010 Rockwood 2604 with one large slide. It does not have any holes to access the slide motor from the outer body of the trailer.I believe this slide has a Dexter center drive unit which can only be accessed by opening a flap on the underbe...
I have an small trailer with 200w of solar panels and two 6v deep cycle lead-acid golf cart batteries. The controller I have is Renogy Wanderer 30A, described as capable of separate bulk, absorption and float charges and apparently is programmed to ...
I upgraded to a PD4655 converter about 2 years ago, and it worked perfectly. Now it will not adjust from boost, normal or float voltage mode automatically, but I can still adjust it manually via the wizard button. It will then stay in that voltage ...
Any one have experience with these kits?Many of us have Honda or Yamaha Gensets that run on gasoline only, and would like to have the option of running on propane as well. The Motor Snorkel kit from US Carburetor seems to make this very easy. In my...
Have heard different perspectives as to whether a TV with IBC allows TT electric brakes to lock up when adjusting the voltage to the electric brakes. Some say an IBC is designed to not allow the brakes to lock up even at the highest voltage setting, ...