since ‎Feb-19-2010
‎Nov-28-2023

My Activity

• 1,231 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I have a Onan Microlite 4000, and recently had to replace the fuel pump. Wow, what a bear to get to; what were they thinking? The fuel pump and filter is bolted to the floor of the genset, behind and under the starter solenoid, air filter, and t...
I've used Happy Campers holding tank treatment for several years now, and am very happy (no pun intended) with it. It breaks down solid waste and controls odor very well, at a reasonable cost. However, when I went online to purchase it recently, it...
I've been RVing for about 35 years now, and like most of us, I have a routine for packing up. Usually it works well, but as most of you can relate to, if something happens that disrupts that routine, things can get overlooked. Last year, I was near...
My daughter and SIL have a 2020 Forest River Heritage Glen TT, and there are 2 issues that I need to address. Unfortunately, both will require dropping the coroplast on the bottom of the trailer. Anyone know what's underneath (above) the coroplast?...
My daughter and SIL just purchased a 2020 Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper Lyte 22RBHL (Forest River). According to the specs, it has 62gal grey capacity. However, there is actually 2 grey tanks, 1 for the kitchen, and 1 for the bath/shower. I'm assum...
Likes given to