since ‎Feb-20-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 769 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

How many of you carry a Triangle Warning kit of 3 warning triangles, and 1/2 a dozen safety flares? Commercial trucks are required to carry these and figure it's a good idea to carry same in our MH.
Just got what I felt was a decent $ for 2, HS3 ECOPLUS 295/75R, 22.5's load range H (7160 load rated) of $1175, out the door minus balancing and $80 each trade in on old Michelin's. Any one here using Continentals, or know first hand info on them?
To everyone who thought that all the great boondocking sites were out west, NOT. I just came across the fact the The Allegheny National Forest in Pa. has 100's of sites. You can stop at any District Forest Office (1 being in Bradford Pa) and get a ...
A member on another forum posted that his dish network installer gave home an additional LNB for the Eastern ARC satellites for his stationary ground dish, this way he could switch them as needed. I'm wondering the possibilities of getting an Easter...
For those with whole coach ducted A/C systems in the ceiling with multiple A/C's. Our coach has the same sized A/C duct from front to rear. If you've ever studied A/C duct systems in homes the ducts start out large at the A/C and progressively get s...