since ‎Mar-12-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Coach has an Magnum ME2012, 4 6V Interstate U2200 House and 2 Workaholic Chassis batteriesI have the house batteries and one of the chassis batteries out because I am working on the tray (what a mess). I am hooked to 50 amp Shore power. I turned the ...
So I was looking at replacing my T8 flourescents with LED tubes, then I saw the video on YouTube about replacing the tubes with LED strip light (see below) THEN I thought...hmmmmWhat if I get multicolored LED strip, install sections in each fixture (...
Hi AllIf the below rant isn't appropriate for the forum, I understand. I just hope to help someone else avoid the pain we went through.See below for the highlights of our horrible experience with Day Brother's RV in London, KY (aka kyboyrvs ebay) wh...
Hi all.We picked up our new coach last Saturday and of course we are excited and learning new things daily.I am winterizing tomorrow (Kentucky) and the manual seems to be missing a bit of info. The water panel has a "Winterize Inlet" which has clear...
Hi all,Sorry to come in hot needing help in a hurry but I guess that's this happens sometimes.We having been working towards the purchase of a 2002 Ambassador 36PST (Cummins 300HP 6BT) for about 3 monthsThe unit had a leaking head gasket which the de...