since ‎Nov-17-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 324 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just gave the motorhome a bath today and used my new foam lance(also known as foam cannon or foam gun). A foam lance is a pressure washer attatchment that you fill the bottle with soap and water and it turns it into thick foam that it sprays at lo...
I got a new class C about 2 months ago from a dealer about 500 miles away. I was coming from a bumper pull toy hauler pulled by a silverado 2500hd that towed solid as a rock. I had a nice long drive home to get to know my first motorhome. It only ...
I am planning on selling the pickup truck and living quarters cargo trailer and going the motorhome route.In addition to normal camping I very often have my offroad toys with me which will be carried on an open trailer and will be somewhere around a ...
I have a RZR XP 1000 4 seater and a sportsman 850 touring atv. In the future I will probably want to haul 2 2 seat rzr's when my son gets old enough to drive himself.The RZR is 146" long and 64" wide and the sportsman is 86" long and 48" wide. I am...
I have read a lot on this forum about how fast you can or can't go up a grade with a trailer. That is great in theory or on an empty road. But the one common sense thing i have never recalled mentioned here is the fact that you really can't go whate...