since ‎Mar-17-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 150 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Can someone recommend a nice CG near the Naval base? Going to visit my brother; he lives in base housing. Traveling with wife/kids. Thanks!
This is not a winter trip, just planning for next summer. We have reservations in MB, so I'm figuring out where to stay for an overnighter on the way down.Current plan:I75 south to Findley, OH, then take US23 to Delaware, OH, and cut over to I71. Fro...
We are heading to this beautiful park the weekend of Oct 2. We will be arriving early afternoon Friday and leaving Sunday morning. We have never been there, so I would like to know what to see, can't miss attractions, etc. It will be me, my wife, and...
For those who purchased a TT/FW through wholesalers (RV Direct, RV Wholesalers, etc.), do the trailers come with full tanks of propane and a battery? I have a quote for a TT through RVD, and I'm trying to get my local dealer to match it. They are sli...
I have had my Keystone Bullet Premier TT for about 4 1/2 years now. Last year I noticed that whenever I opened my electric awning after storing for a few weeks, water pours out of the roller tube. Apparently when it rains, water gets trapped in it wh...