since ‎Mar-28-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does sulphuric battery acid smell like either? I am a little concerned after shop visit.
I have a 42 foot 2008 Foretravel Numbus Model, Is there any reason I should be smelling an either type oder in the coach? I am a little concerned. Robt65
I have a 2008 Foretravel Class a Diesel Pusher Nimbus with a ISL 400 Cummins Motor. An Exhaust Manifold Gasket leak was found when I was at the Foretravel Manufacturing Plant in Texas having some coach repairs. I am a newbie to the world of diesel pu...
Banks in Mexico including Azteca are no longer allowed by the Federal Bank of Mexico to accept ANY repeat ANY American denomination Bills for exchange to Mexican Pesos. Only the privately held "Casa de Cambio's" are permitted to make any such transac...
Getting set for a long (for me) 1500 mile each way trip from McAllen Texas via Nacogdocas, TX., to Coronado, CA trip. Will be staying at the Amphibious Navy Base RV Park (AKA Fiddlers Cove) for a week. Traveling in my (new to me) 2008 Foretravel Clas...