since ‎Mar-28-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone seen this new model in 4 X 4. the article in Motorhome magazine made it look very interesting. There was a concern in the review about the front axle weight, but seemed like it would be great for winter camping.
Now here's a home built truck camper from Europe that is presently touring Canada, with the USA and South America in their sights. A pretty robust outfit.http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/german-campers-kick-off-3-year-journey-in-at...
We have a 2013 Wolf Creek Sb camper with the wet bath and presently are using suction cup trays to store toiletries, etc. We also have one for the tooth brushes. Problem - they do not stay on the wall/enclosure for very long. then you are picking ite...
We have a 2013 Wolf Creek 850 on a 2005 Chevy 2500HD (no Overloads), with the Duramax with 120,000 miles on it. I still have the original shocks. Truck rides fine with the load but I get about a 3 inch sag in the back from the empty position. I am th...
As a daily lurker on this site, thought I'd pass on some disturbing news. My daughter in law is the Office Mgr for Northern lite and just texted me that the Factory burned down over night. Not sure of any more details.Moderator edited the Subject.Way...