since ‎Mar-29-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My FB feed has been continuously hit with adds for this little car/truck. Biggest selling point they seem to be pushing is the claimed 5000lb towing capacity. Is this believable? Just a quick search of the web finds several small TT's that weigh in a...
When I opened my awning for the first time this season, I was a bit shocked at how dirty it looks. I often stay under pine trees, they drop sap everywhere. When you roll up your awning this sap just spreads all over both sides of the cloth. Dead bugs...
A few weeks ago we decided to take a weekend trip to one of our favorite RV spots. We called a week in advance which in the past had been more than adequate. I guess other people have caught on how nice this place is. We were told they were full. Her...
We just returned from a 3 night stay in this resort. It was a fantastic experience. The park itself is in the marina at Winchester Bay Oregon. This little town is geared for 2 things, fishing and ATV riding. Winchester bay is in the mouth of the Umpq...
Hi everyone! I would like to know how folks who have TT and boats use both. I have a neighbor who tows a his boat behind his trailer. I don't want to do that. The boat I am interested in is 17 feet in length and weighs in at about 100 pounds. I would...